When heavy jeans get mixed in the dryer with thin shirts, push the Extra Power button to help get thick fabrics, pockets, hems and seams drier the first time. Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly and completely dry heavy loads. Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers.
- Extra Power Button: The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. One push helps prevent underdrying by getting thick fabrics, pockets and seams drier the first time.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing: Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- Quick Dry Cycle: Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer: These dryers use steam to help prevent wrinkles so your clothes come out looking their best. Look for steam-enhanced cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology: Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our dryers are built to last, coming standard with a durable motor and the dryer drum backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Sanitize Cycle: The Sanitize cycle uses extra-hot drying temperatures to remove up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Drum: We don't just tell you a Maytag® dryer will get your clothes dry for years: we confidently back our dryers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum.
- 7.3 Cu. Ft. Capactiy: There's plenty of room to dry large loads with a spacious 7.3 cu. ft. capacity.
- Reduce Static Option: The Reduce Static option cuts down on cling with the addition of a fine mist of water as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option with Steam: With the Wrinkle Prevent option with Steam, the dryer tumbles your clothes with steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to keep wrinkles at bay.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle: The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- Steam Refresh Cycle: The Steam Refresh cycle revives clothes without having to wash them by reducing wrinkles.
- Gross Weight: 175 lbs
- Net Weight: 158 lbs
- Depth: 30-3/4 in
- Capacity: 7.30 cu. ft.
- Height: 38-3/4 in
- Width: 27.0 in
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 51.0 in
- End of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Electronic Display Type: Cycle Indicator Lights
- Location of Controls: Front
- Control Type: Dials
- Feedback-Status Indicators: Sensing, Wet, Cool Down, Damp, Check Vent
- Door Style: Side Swing
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Window: Yes
- ADA Compliant: ADA Compliant with feet fully extended
- CEE Tier: Tier I
- UL: Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified: ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Temperature Selection: High, Medium, Low, Air Only
- Number of Temperatures: 4
- Drying Cycles Selections: Regular, Heavy Duty, Towels, Whites, Bulky Items, Quick Dry, Delicates, Wrinkle Control, Normal, Timed Dry, Steam Refresh, Sanitize
- Number of Dryer Cycles: 12
- Number of Dryness Levels: 3
- Cycle Time Remaining: Yes
- Lint Filter Indicator: No
- Secondary Lint Filter: No
- Stackable: Yes
- Pedestal Options: Yes, XHPC155XW, XHP1000XW
- Selection of Drying Levels: More, Less, Normal
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Long Vent: No
- Maximum Vent Length: 64
- Venting Direction: Left, Right, Bottom, Rear
- Drum Material: Powder Coat
- Drying Rack: No
- Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor: No
- Automatic Dry Control: Yes
- Lint Screen Location: Front
- Moisture Sensor: Yes
- Maytag Commercial Components: No
- Heating Burner BTU: 20000
- Quad Baffles: Yes
- Heating Burner: 20000
- Interior Light: No
- Window: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
Matching Appliance: MHW6260HW/MHW6630HC.