Tahoe Deluxe models feature the Contour tube-style burner, designed to complement the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set, and produce a natural dancing flame.
The Deluxe Tahoe model has louvers and an available trim kit. The large heat-resistant, tempered glass window provides an unobstructed view to the log set.
Tahoe Deluxe models require just 16 inches of depth making them ideal for applications where wall-cavity space is tight.
- Glass Viewing Area: 27 1/2” W x 20” H
- Actual Dimensions: 34” W x 32 3/4” H x 16 3/8” D
- 5-piece Ceramic Fiber log set on Slope Glaze Burner
- Fireplace Barrier Screen or Door Set and Frame with Barrier Screen
- Maximum heat output: 18,000 BTU
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Iron Pipe Size: 1/2-inch
- Ignition Systems: Intermittent Pilot or Millivolt
- Vent Size: 4 x 6 inch
- Top or Rear Vent
Field Installed Accessories:
- Liners: Aged Brick, Banded Brick, Black Porcelain, Herringbone Brick, Stacked Limestone
- Blower, Automatic
- Barriers: Door Frame with Matte Black Barrier or Matte Black Barrier
- Decorative Doors & Frames: Arch, Rectangle, Mission Arch and Mission Rectangle
- 10-year limited warranty on combustion chamber; limited lifetime on glass.
- All other parts carry a 3-year limited warranty.
- All Remote Controls carry a 1-year limited warranty.
- All direct-vent fireplaces manufactured after January 1, 2015, must be installed with a barrier screen to prevent accidental contact with hot glass. Depending on the fireplace model, the barrier screens are available separately or incorporated into decorative fronts. See owner’s manual for details.
- Refer to your Owner’s Manual for complete installation and safety information